|Urgent Requirement for Oracle Financial Consultant - GA [message #463286]
||Wed, 30 June 2010 09:49
Registered: June 2010
Location: New York
Title: Oracle Financial Consultant|
Location: Alpharetta, GA.
Duration: 9 months
DETAILED PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The company is investing significantly in its financial systems to support its growth objectives. This key position will support the implementation of Oracle's financial accounting hub and will assist with the specifications, development and implementation. This position will require close working relationships with the Finance units in Bermuda, Europe and Atlanta, the IT department and Project Management Office.
• In accordance with the agreed company IT strategy, to develop and implement IT solutions to meet the business and processing needs of the Finance department.
• This will include the discussion with end users, development of detailed specifications, and liaison with the Global IT unit over development and acting as an interface with users and management.
• It will also include developing appropriate UAT plans and ensuring appropriate training and documentation is in place for implementation.
• To provide ongoing support to users and to liaison with the IT Maintenance support team.
• Working with Finance department to ensure finance processes are amended in line with new IT developments and that process and control maps are accurate and up to date.
• As part of the Finance team to liaise/communicate with others in various offices/segments over Finance developments and to be cognizant of wider global projects and their impact on the Finance department.
• Work with internal and external auditors where required to provided financial system documentation and assist with testing.
• Other duties as assigned.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Extensive knowledge of Oracle Financials Product suite (GL, AR, AP, etc.). Experience with the Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) is preferred.
• Previous experience with large scale system upgrades and/or implementations.
• Strong accounting background with formal qualifications (bachelors in accounting or finance) CPA preferred
• Experience with global companies with multiple locations and operating in multiple currencies.
• Strong knowledge of the insurance industry, particularly P&C, and related reporting requirements and solutions (e.g., Hyperion).
• Excellent communication skills as will report to Manager in Atlanta GA.
• Ability to create excellent relationships with peers and assist to develop group solutions.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines/ prioritize / multi-task.
• Attentive to details and has a clear big picture vision.
• Problem solver identification, analysis, recommend, implement.
• Willing to travel.
Thanks & Regards,
Kevin Reeves | Business Development Manager | Gain America INC
Address: 244 5th Ave # 1402 | New York, NY 10001
Contact: 917-338-6496 | Fax: 917-475-8362 | www.gainam.com | Kevin@gainam.com