Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms SepereteFrame True (Oracle Forms 10g, Win XP)
Oracle Forms SepereteFrame True [message #495566] Mon, 21 February 2011 03:56 Go to next message
infosuresh2k

Hi,

I have given SeperateFrame = true in formsweb.cfg file, if i run th application i am getting two windows(empty IE and forms applet window), i want to hide the IE window and show only forms applet window.

how to do this.

Regards,
Suresh.V
Re: Oracle Forms SepereteFrame True [message #495569 is a reply to message #495566] Mon, 21 February 2011 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I wouldn't know how to do that (except by setting the parameter to FALSE).
Re: Oracle Forms SepereteFrame True [message #495573 is a reply to message #495569] Mon, 21 February 2011 04:12 Go to previous message
infosuresh2k

Hi,

Why i am setting SeperateFrame = true is user dont want to open the application in the IE window because IE has refresh , back and forward button and addressbar they dont want all these things, because of this i set SeperateFrame = true. If i set SeperateFrame = true then both IE and applet window is opening, if user closes IE then forms applet window also closing if they refresh empty IE then applet window is closing. So want to hide or run the IE in background and open the applet window alone.

Can you help me how to do this.

Regards,
Suresh.V
Previous Topic: can I create more than one lov to an item
Next Topic: Oracle application server10g (9.0.4)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 13:07:26 CDT 2024