Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how can i set window size which should be compatible for any screen resolution (forms 10g,win XP)
how can i set window size which should be compatible for any screen resolution [message #501630] Wed, 30 March 2011 04:46 Go to next message
maddyd2k
Hi all
Actually i am migrating forms from 6i to 10g
Here i need to set the window which should be fit in the browser(internet explorer) resolution and it should be compatible for any resolution?????
i have tried by changing width and height in formsweb.cfg file
but it is not compatible for different resolutions...
Help me in this

Thanks
Re: how can i set window size which should be compatible for any screen resolution [message #512367 is a reply to message #501630] Sun, 19 June 2011 15:49 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Basically, you should develop your forms so that they would fit the "lowest" resolution used by your users. They would see it correctly, while all the others might just benefit from higher resolution their monitors / graphic cards support.

Here is some more information, perhaps you'll find it useful (among other things, a JavaScript has been used to open a browser having a size that can not be changed by end user).
Previous Topic: Change the form in to busy mode
Next Topic: FRM-40501 then ORA-24374
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 16:06:54 CDT 2024