Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » list of value , entering data in list of value
list of value , entering data in list of value [message #502019] Sun, 03 April 2011 05:36 Go to next message
ariffcal
I have created a list of value , If I do not slect any of the values then I would like to enter data in that column .

Please let me know how I can do this .

Regards,

Ariff Ahmed
Re: list of value , entering data in list of value [message #502038 is a reply to message #502019] Sun, 03 April 2011 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
You could have searched in Form Builder Help for 'list items'.

Poplist - The poplist style list item appears initially as a single field (similar to a text item field).
When the end user selects the list icon, a list of available choices appears.

Tlist - The Tlist style list item appears as a rectangular box which displays a fixed number of values.
When the Tlist contains values that cannot be displayed (due to the displayable area of the item),
a vertical scroll bar appears, allowing the end user to view and select undisplayed values.

Combo Box - The combo box style list item combines the features found in poplists and text items.
It displays fixed values and can accept a user-entered value.

By
Vamsi
Re: list of value , entering data in list of value [message #502045 is a reply to message #502038] Sun, 03 April 2011 13:51 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, you don't have to do anything. Just make sure that item doesn't have the "Validate from list" property set to "Yes".
Previous Topic: Syntax
Next Topic: Sending email through FORMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 12:57:33 CDT 2024