Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to send automated email from Oracle Form [merged by jd] (Windows XP-Oracle 9i DS+Developer Suit 10g version 10.1.2.0.2 )
How to send automated email from Oracle Form [merged by jd] [message #506567] Tue, 10 May 2011 00:22 Go to next message
irfanshamim
I have to send several reports to various branch via email, I created a branch table in which email of that branch is stored in a column. Now if report is generated for particular branch, its PDF should also be sent via email to that branch, How can this be done on When Button Pressed,

An urgent response will be highly appreciated. Sad

Regards,

Irfan Shamim
Report via Oracle Form [message #506570 is a reply to message #506567] Tue, 10 May 2011 00:35 Go to previous message
irfanshamim
I have to send several reports to various branches separately ,I created branch table in which a column of email address of respective branch is incorporated. Presentl, I generate report one by one in PDF format for branches and send via Microsoft outlook manually. I want to automate this process and when user click button after inserting date and branch code then PDF generated fill should also be sent to the address which is stored for that respective branch. How can I do this.
I am using Windows XP with Oracle 9i DS database and developer suit 10g version 10.1.2.0.2.

Please help me in this regard, what code I should write behind WBP.

Warm Regards,

Irfan
Previous Topic: getting curernt form hostname
Next Topic: How to set dynamic path in oracle form?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:19:48 CDT 2024