Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » horizontal canvas (oracle 10g, window xp)
horizontal canvas [message #506861] Wed, 11 May 2011 08:37 Go to next message
helloworld_28
hi,

i just try example in http://oracleapps123.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-display-both-vertical-and.html
but
i try it in oracle 10g,

it about horizontal scroll bar in stacked canvas , where emp information ,employee has been split into two part ename,empno ,will be in a frame and other info will be in stacked canvas in same frame ,i just try same thing as say in website , but
information in content canvas is not visible in tried but it is not coming . please help in this regard..
Re: horizontal canvas [message #506914 is a reply to message #506861] Wed, 11 May 2011 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It is difficult to guess what might be wrong. I know that my stacked canvases display horizontal scroll bars.

If you could explain what you did and how, or - maybe even better - create a sample form based on Scott's EMP table and attach it to your next message so that we could try it, someone might provide assistance.
Re: horizontal canvas [message #506942 is a reply to message #506861] Wed, 11 May 2011 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
helloworld_28
thanks,

i have two frame in content canvas , one is master datablock which dept , in the next frame i have got emp data block and i placed only two field(empno,ename) and scroll object , i switch scroll bar object to right side of frame so that i can place stacked canvas in between scrollbar and field ,
and i didn't any problem of horizontal bar(which is coming) , only problem when i try to place remaining fields in stacked canvas using layout wizard , when i left two fields(which is in content canvas in frame where stacked canvas is placed )in display items because which is in the content canvas frame , when run form in stacked canvas display remaining field but in content canvas frame in which two fields(empno,ename) or not displayed in the content frame. if you have through the website i did the same.
Re: horizontal canvas [message #506973 is a reply to message #506942] Thu, 12 May 2011 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what you are saying. Your sentences are too long and I get lost. I *think* I understood everything up to "... where stacked canvas is placed )", but the remaining is beyond my understanding. I still think that you should post your form (or runtime screenshot).
Re: horizontal canvas [message #507030 is a reply to message #506973] Thu, 12 May 2011 04:57 Go to previous message
jademad
I didn't understand .. please give a screenshot
Previous Topic: FRM 41042
Next Topic: Set_block_property Default Where
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:14:22 CDT 2024