Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Can't able to adjust the output of the form (Oracle Form Builder 6i, Win XP`)
Can't able to adjust the output of the form [message #511913] Thu, 16 June 2011 01:02 Go to next message
new_oracle2011
I am re-developing some forms which were designed before on some other machine.

I cant able to run the form and not even to compile them. I am getting an error message like THE OUTPUT OF THE FORMS ARE UNABLE TO ADJUST.

I have checked the canvas dimensions like height and width that they are matching with that of windows of the form. I have also checked the values in formweb file. Everything is correct up to my knowledge. I have also ckecked the setting of LCD screen like it is 1024 X 768 resolutions.

Can i able to solve this problem?
Re: Can't able to adjust the output of the form [message #511924 is a reply to message #511913] Thu, 16 June 2011 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, such an error *usually* has nothing to do with what it says (i.e. adjusting the output to the screen) - at least, it isn't obvious.

Can't tell for sure (as I don't remember any more), but - check whether you have properly created record groups and lists of values; sometimes it is caused by invalid item's or block's properties.

Try to remember what you changed since the form worked OK, and then revert those changes back.

When compiling, compile ALL (Ctrl + Shift + K).
Re: Can't able to adjust the output of the form [message #511998 is a reply to message #511913] Thu, 16 June 2011 08:14 Go to previous message
joy_division
Check what littlefoot says, but there would be more to that message than "unable to adjust form for output." It will list what it could not find, which is most likely going to be an LOV that refers to an invalid column/table/something.
Previous Topic: file transfer through pl/sql programming
Next Topic: Conc.program run from oracle forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 16:06:38 CDT 2024