Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Restarting adminserver hangs (Weblogic/Forms builder 10.3.4/11.1.1.4, Win7 x86)
Restarting adminserver hangs [message #514497] Tue, 05 July 2011 03:32 Go to next message
hristo
Hi!

Im trying to install Weblogic/Forms on a Windows 7 x86 machine. Its for the developers to use.

But when I run the config.bat and is creating the domain and installing Forms builder and the other stuff the installation hangs at: step restaring admin server started.

Log:

Stopping Derby Server...
Starting AdminServer
  Starting the domain ...
  DEBUG : Loading the 32 bit dll here
    DEBUG : Loading DLL : D:/oracle/middleware/as_1/install/config/StartUtil.dll
    DEBUG : Loaded DLL : D:/oracle/middleware/as_1/install/config/StartUtil.dll

Any ideas?

Regards
H

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2011 03:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Restarting adminserver hangs [message #572235 is a reply to message #514497] Fri, 07 December 2012 18:58 Go to previous message
rgrivera
I know it's been a long time since you ran into this problem. But I'm receiving the same exact hang on the latest 11g version at the same exact place you were. Did you ever get an answer.
I really appreciate any direction. Here is my log entry with absolutely no errors so far and it seems to be hung.

Starting AdminServer
Starting the domain ...
DEBUG : Loading the 32 bit dll here
DEBUG : Loading DLL : C:/Users/Ricardo/ora-inst/Middleware/Oracle_IDM1/install/config/StartUtil.dll
DEBUG : Loaded DLL : C:/Users/Ricardo/ora-inst/Middleware/Oracle_IDM1/install/config/StartUtil.dll

Thanks in adavnce
Previous Topic: File Access Issues
Next Topic: authenticating user and password when running dev6i froms and reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 11:02:50 CDT 2024