Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Client_To_AS - Is there a file size limit? (DB 10.2.0.4.0)
Client_To_AS - Is there a file size limit? [message #521656] Wed, 31 August 2011 16:22
hanis
Hi. I would appreciate any feedback to this issue I am having in Forms (11.1.1.3.0). I am using the Client_To_AS to transfer video files to our server (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 32-bit
Weblogic Weblogic 10.3). We are using DB version of 10.2.0.4.0. I have two video files to test with (both located in the same directory on the client side and with the same file permissions). The first one is 20 min long, 326,275kb. The second video file is approx 3 hours long, 3,380,982kb. The smaller file transfers successfully to the server but the larger video does not transfer. From within forms I do not receive any error message. Is there a limit on the file size that can be transferred? Below is what I have defined in the the formsweb.cfg, webutil.cfg, and in Forms. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

formsweb.cfg
-----------

[webutil]
envFile=webutil.env
WebUtilArchive=frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
WebUtilLogging=all
WebUtilLoggingDetail=detailed
WebUtilErrorMode=all
WebUtilDispatchMonitorInterval=5
WebUtilTrustInternal=true
#WebUtilMaxTransferSize=16384
WebUtilMaxTransferSize=16384
baseHTMLjpi=webutiljpi.htm
baseHTML=webutilbase.htm
archive=frmall.jar
lookAndFeel=oracle

webutil.cfg
-----------

#NOTE: By default the file transfer is disabled as a security measure
transfer.database.enabled=TRUE
transfer.appsrv.enabled=TRUE
transfer.appsrv.workAreaRoot=/apps/TRANSFER
transfer.appsrv.accessControl=TRUE
#List transfer.appsrv.read.<n> directories
transfer.appsrv.read.1=/apps/TRANSFER
#List transfer.appsrv.write.<n> directories
transfer.appsrv.write.1=/apps/TRANSFER

within Oracle Forms
---------------------

v_file := webutil_file.file_open_dialog
(
'C:\',
null,
'|All files|*.*',
'Upload to Database'
);

v_result := webutil_File_transfer.Client_to_AS( v_file, '/apps/TRANSFER/'|| substr(v_file, instr(v_file,'\',-1)+1));

if v_result = true then
message('v_result: TRUE');
else
message('v_result: FALSE');
end if;
Previous Topic: Is possible to insert unchecked records after first insertion in multi record block
Next Topic: form generate message frm-40654
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 26 06:26:26 CDT 2024