Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Scrollbar & disabled button issue
Scrollbar & disabled button issue [message #549666] Tue, 03 April 2012 00:14 Go to next message
maggy_ashee
Hi Cookie,

I am facing a stange issue.
I have a scroll bar in my form. When i scroll the bar, one of SUBMIT buttons which is diabled gets enabled automatically. Do we have any triggers on scroll bar where i can disable the button again. Please advice.

Re: Scrollbar & disabled button issue [message #549670 is a reply to message #549666] Tue, 03 April 2012 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
How do you know it (a submit button) is DISABLED?

Search the form for SET_ITEM_PROPERTY and locate one(s) that handle that button. If you manage to find them, where are they located (what triggers) and what do they do?

I split this message from your previous topic. Please, open a new one once you have a new problem; don't put all questions you have (most probably unrelated) to the same topic.
Re: Scrollbar & disabled button issue [message #549672 is a reply to message #549670] Tue, 03 April 2012 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maggy_ashee
Hi LF,

Am disabling the SUBMIT button (present in block 1) in WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED however when i scroll the scroll bar which is in a different block (Block 2) block 1 SUBMIT button gets enabled. Now I want to know, if there is any trigger on Scroll bar so I can use the same code for disabling the Submit button.

WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED Trigger:
============================

set_item_property('block_name.SUBMIT', enabled , property_false);
Re: Scrollbar & disabled button issue [message #549678 is a reply to message #549672] Tue, 03 April 2012 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I know, there's no trigger on scorllbar. But, a scrollbar belongs to a block. Check BLOCK2 block level triggers; does any of them enable that button?
Re: Scrollbar & disabled button issue [message #554531 is a reply to message #549672] Tue, 15 May 2012 03:37 Go to previous message
sinida1984
Hi

Have you tried KEY-SCRUP or KEY-SCRDOWN? These triggers work when scrolls up or scroll down, right?

Regards
Sinida
Previous Topic: How to: Export data to excel with unicode font (Vietnamese) in oracle form by WebUtil
Next Topic: Problem with deleting records
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 22:37:36 CDT 2024