Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » set horizontal for each tab pages in a tab canvas
set horizontal for each tab pages in a tab canvas [message #551223] Mon, 16 April 2012 07:56 Go to next message
thanhtram254
I have a tab canvas with 4 tab pages.I want to set scrollbars for each tab page. I draw 4 stack canvas on 4 tab page but it doesn't transfered fiels in each tab pages.
How can i solve this problem?
Thank for all your help!!!
Re: set horizontal for each tab pages in a tab canvas [message #551237 is a reply to message #551223] Mon, 16 April 2012 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Why are you using stack canvases?
Why aren't you putting the items you want directly on the tab pages?
Scrollbars are properties of datablocks. You control their display from the datablock property pallete.
Re: set horizontal for each tab pages in a tab canvas [message #551290 is a reply to message #551237] Mon, 16 April 2012 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanhtram254
Because i only can set scrollbar for a tab page. I want to set horizontal for 4 tab page, all item displays in 4 tab pages are in a datablock so i can set horizontal for a tab page
Re: set horizontal for each tab pages in a tab canvas [message #551296 is a reply to message #551290] Mon, 16 April 2012 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
I draw 4 stack canvas on 4 tab page but it doesn't transfered fields in each tab pages.

Although you created stacked canvases, items won't go there just because you'd want them to - you need to (manually) move them over there. Every item, in its Property Palette, under "Physical", has a "Canvas" property - it should be set to a stacked canvas.

One suggestion, if I may: perhaps you shouldn't create a stacked canvas that'll cover the whole tab canvas. Leave several items on a tab canvas, and set the rest to the stacked canvas (so that you'll scroll just a portion of the screen, not everything. If you didn't understand what I'm trying to say, I'll post a screenshot (I can't do that now, sorry).
Re: set horizontal for each tab pages in a tab canvas [message #551715 is a reply to message #551296] Fri, 20 April 2012 04:47 Go to previous message
thanhtram254
thank for your help. I have solved this problem. i have create 4 stacked canvas for 4 tab pages,then i have written code in WHEN_TAB_PAGE_CHANGE trigger to show cancas.
Previous Topic: FRM 40735 When Button Pressed Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA 04062
Next Topic: Migration to forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 21:28:34 CDT 2024