Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » oracle forms output embedded in html file (oracle forms, 10g, WinXP)
icon2.gif  oracle forms output embedded in html file [message #557807] Fri, 15 June 2012 20:16 Go to next message
oradev23
i'm using db and forms 10g. i want the output of the form to be embedded within a simple html page. lets say i want the html page to be divided into three frames. the uppermost horizontal frame will hold a banner (say). the left vertical frame will hold some advertisement (say).
following are the two problems i wish to resolve :
(1) now the rest of the page will be covered by the third frame in which the fmx's will run.
(2) i want the login.fmx (startup form) to show up first instead of the servlet. infact the servlet should not show up at all.
sorry if my creative inputs are not enough to guess the scenario.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 June 2012 20:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: oracle forms output embedded in html file [message #557841 is a reply to message #557807] Sat, 16 June 2012 03:36 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What do you call the "form output"? Is it, for example, result of a query executed in a tabular form? If so, sorry - I wouldn't know how to do that.

However, "HTML page" request rings another bell (different from Forms) - Application Express. Any chance for you to switch to another technology?
Previous Topic: How to validate salary regarding to its MIN and MAX value from another table?
Next Topic: Read Image From Folder to Tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 22:40:14 CDT 2024