Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » FRM-41344 ole object not defined for .. in the current record
FRM-41344 ole object not defined for .. in the current record [message #568972] Thu, 18 October 2012 04:48 Go to next message
marko.trajkoski
Hello!

I have one .avi file in my form in OCX item and when I start the form I get this message (same as the title). I wrote this tirgger on my button WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED:

MediaPlayer_IMediaPlayer.ole_open(:ITEM('BLOCK3.AX').interface,'C:\Users\Ivo\Desktop\WINNT\win32\d2dh\6_0_8_20\doc\p06_.avi');

And only that. Can someone help me with this error that I get?

I am on Oracle Forms 6i.

Thank you all.
Re: FRM-41344 ole object not defined for .. in the current record [message #569118 is a reply to message #568972] Sat, 20 October 2012 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Does Troubleshooting section (located at the bottom of this document) help? Or, have a look at another discussion on our forum (here); although different, your topics share the same FRM-41344 error.

As of me - sorry, I never did that and have no idea what you should actually do. Hopefully, someone else will know better.
Re: FRM-41344 ole object not defined for .. in the current record [message #569176 is a reply to message #569118] Mon, 22 October 2012 02:21 Go to previous message
marko.trajkoski
Thank you for your help but still I have same problemm. I saw the first link and that works fine, I would say, but all I want to do is when I start the form to start automaticaly with playing that video not every time when I want to start to choose wich file to play and manualy to repeat it when is done. The another link is helpfull but I don't have all privilegies on my computer so I can't perform all that is there written.

Thank you anyway!
Previous Topic: LOGIN USER FROM ONE CANVAS AND ACCESS SECOND CANVAS AS PER USER RIGHTS
Next Topic: Connect Oracle software on more than one device
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 11:07:13 CDT 2024