Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How can i pass parametter from report to forms (oracle 10g)
How can i pass parametter from report to forms [message #575444] Wed, 23 January 2013 05:05 Go to next message
x-oracle
how can i pass the parameter from reports to form. means how can i open particular form from my report.
means if i write query

select * from emp

this emp table report open now i just want open only emp no 10 form from this report so which parameter i have to pass
any one suggest me how can i do this

[Updated on: Wed, 23 January 2013 05:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How can i pass parametter from report to forms [message #575445 is a reply to message #575444] Wed, 23 January 2013 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Using a hyperlink?

In earlier Reports versions, you could have created drill-down reports using buttons. In a version you use (10g, right?), buttons aren't available any more, but you can create a hyperlink. Knowing that 10g forms run on the web (i.e. require URL), then you can pass parameters through it as well.

Honestly, I've never done that; people usually pass parameters from a form to a report (not vice versa). What will you use it for?
Re: How can i pass parametter from report to forms [message #575446 is a reply to message #575445] Wed, 23 January 2013 05:25 Go to previous message
x-oracle
yeah we can easily pass parameter from form to report but here in our organization they have requirement to call particular form from report.
means when i open emp table report this this pdf open from this report if particular form they want to call so they just click on this means if they want emp_no 10 form from this report so just simply they can call this form from this report.
and yeah i have oracle 10g dev suit and oracle 10g database also and oracle 10g application server in our organization

[Updated on: Wed, 23 January 2013 05:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: WHEN MOUSE DOUBLE CLICK is not fired
Next Topic: oracle forms 10g access key property for button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 11:23:52 CDT 2024