Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » OCP 8i and 9i Help
OCP 8i and 9i Help [message #78076] Sun, 13 January 2002 14:52 Go to next message
j.smith
I have two questions, please help me sort this out..

Supplement for Oracle's 9i DMBS there a program called Oracle9i Client Release 1 (9.0.1) for MS 98/2000/NT
1) Is this program like the SQL*Plus Program for 8i if not what is it? I could not find any description about this program for O9i.

The OCP tests for Application Developer focuses on O8i DMBS. If I use O9i DBMS to learn Oracle, will I still be able to pass the OCP App. Dev. test?

Please Advise...
Re: OCP 8i and 9i Help and education [message #79117 is a reply to message #78076] Mon, 29 April 2002 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenny D'Arcy
Hi yea,
I am at present stusying 9i and preparing for my 9i developers OCP. I am Irish and decided to study in Bangalore India as the course was some 20 times cheaper then that of the UK and living is by far super cheap also. I can be contacted on the above email in case you might be thinking of going to an Oracle partnership institute. I shall be here until mid June 2002

Re: OCP 8i and 9i Help and education [message #80028 is a reply to message #78076] Sun, 04 August 2002 13:44 Go to previous message
Kenny D'Arcy
HIHI all,
Well I am abck and it was hard, not being too funny but India is hard work, I say this due to if the company you work for is expecting to out sourse and need some one to work there for them I do have some project management experience and believe that one does need some experience to achieve that there. It is difficult to understand the perple there or have the people understand you. If you are going there and want some advucelet me know. the night there can be a drain but if you know where to go it can help very very much.
warm regards

kenny Darcy
Previous Topic: Validation of Credit Card Numbers
Next Topic: Orcale Forms Program Units Versus Database Stored Subprograms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 11:46:03 CDT 2024