Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » PDF Format options for Reports 6i
icon1.gif  PDF Format options for Reports 6i [message #125783] Wed, 29 June 2005 04:22 Go to next message
gkakde
We use Reports 6i and have web deployed them. We use both HTML and PDF Formats.

Is it possible to generate reports from 6i to PDF format wherin the save button is disabled.

Also is it possible disable print after the document has been printed once (permit only one copy once)

Re: PDF Format options for Reports 6i [message #130551 is a reply to message #125783] Mon, 01 August 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vidhyag
Hi,
Juz set thr output format option as "PDF",while registering the concurrent program in Apps.
This will give u the output in PDF format.

Thanks,
Vidhya
Re: PDF Format options for Reports 6i [message #130681 is a reply to message #125783] Mon, 01 August 2005 23:20 Go to previous message
HarryPotter
Hi

I am not sure if this would be possible , Report generates the PDF and it submits it to browser , now the browser invokes the acrobat to display the PDF file , thats it .
I don't think there is an option in report to input somesort of
directives in the PDF doc that would inform the acrobat application to disable SVE/Print button .
In otherwords why one would generate PDF file for non printing purposes [ Printable/Portable Document File ] .
Previous Topic: (URGENT) Print Barcode 2d on Report 6i
Next Topic: is there is any site where i get the report builder 2000 material?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 15:45:04 CDT 2024