Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » year end process
year end process [message #176344] Thu, 08 June 2006 00:58 Go to next message
ssolomondaniel
hi all,

my client is in india localisation.its a trading company.
can any one tell me wat are the steps need to be taken for finacial year closing.
and which accounts in subledger modules like AP & AR need to be matched or reconciled with which accounts in GL..pls help me.

regards,
solomon
Re: year end process [message #177083 is a reply to message #176344] Mon, 12 June 2006 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ssolomondaniel
hi guys,

pls update me about the year end process. i am held up here.

regards,
solomon
Re: year end process [message #177191 is a reply to message #177083] Tue, 13 June 2006 06:48 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
RTFM (Read The Friendly Manual.)

If you look in the General Ledger User Guide, you will find a section called Year–End Close Checklist. It is too large to reproduce here.

Wink I do not have time today to look in the Payables User Guide or the Receivables User Guide for you, to see if there are similar sections there. Perhaps you could find time to do so yourself? You might also want to take a look and see if there is a manual for the Indian Localisations, if appropriate.

Idea If you don't have a copy of the General Ledger User Guide or the Payables User Guide or the Receivables User Guide, they can be downloaded, with all of the other Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: metalink
Next Topic: Revenue Recognition
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 13:56:38 CDT 2024