Home » Other » Marketplace » Linux Training (Mumbai, India)
Linux Training (Mumbai, India) [message #178171] Mon, 19 June 2006 22:41 Go to next message
jitu1701
Thorough Knowledge of Linux is a huge advantage for oracle developers,administrators.Even Companies prefer candidates who
are comfortable with the Unix/Linux platform.
I have give our institutes brochure.if any of you are interested and would like to receive a copy of the curriculum please contact me at diesel_chords@yahoo.com

Hello,I am R.Jitendra from RootGurukul Technologies.
We are a group of Linux professionals who offer Training and Consultancy Services in LInux.Along with regular Courses for students we also offer Corporate Training In LINUX.Effective training and eventually getting certified is the best way of getting a headstart in the IT industry.A certification helps Companies assess the individual’s technical abilities and also serves as a criterion for selection.A certification is often considered equal to 1-1/2 years of experience and thus indicates that the individual has the skills and proven competencies required in an Enterprise level deployment of Linux.

What is RHCE?
Red Hat Certified Engineer is a Certification in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
[RHEL] which is recognised Worldwide as a benchmark for the best Linux Experts.
It began in 1999 and has been earned by only 25000 Linux Professionals around
the world.Independant surveys have consistently ranked RHCE as the Hottest Certification in the ‘IT’ industry.Many Companies are now migrating from Windows to LINUX and therefore the need for skilled RHCE’s is more than EVER BEFORE!

Is Linux useful for a Programmer?
The Platform on which Software development will take place is going to be LINUX in the future.In such a scenario Proper knowledge of the underlying operating System ‘Linux’ is a huge advantage which sets a programer apart from his colleagues.

IS LINUX being used by large companies?
All Large Companies except MICRO$OFT use Linux.They Use Linux beacuse it
is stable,secure and allows people free access to Source Code..Linux powers most of the Routers in the world and servers which maintain the internet.Even NASA and The Pentagon use Linux

The main reasons why we have been successful and popular is because we Teach only LINUX and havent diversified into other Courses.Computer institues charge Rs 18000 for RHCE training however we charge a nominal Rs 6000 .We complete the course in 3 months which enables our students to get certified much sooner than those from other institutes.We teach Linux at an affordable price because for us training is not just a business but our duty as senior members of the Linux community.

A course duration of 120+ hrs ensures that participants grasp the finer points of Linux and are able to successfully implement what they learn.Hands on experience helps students successfully face interviews and convert them into well paying jobs.Having taught many students over a period of time and being RHCEs ourselves we have been able to formulate a stratergy to ensure 100% certification.In the IT sector where rapid changes are the order of the day,A stable alternative is LINUX.The Operating System which is bringing about a huge difference in the way companies work.
LINUX is not just an Operating system 'IT' is a Revolution
Come join the Revolution and See the difference.

We are conducting an orientation seminar on Linux,where we will be explaining about the tremendous job oppurtunities in this field along with a brief introduction about Linux and its advantages over other operating systems.

Date:25th June 2006
Time: 5 P.M
Location Vashi,Navi Mumbai

For further details regarding the venue
Mail me at : diesel_chords@yahoo.com

P.S : At any point of time we have only one batch.The Next Batch begins on 2nd july.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 June 2006 03:57] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Linux Training (Mumbai, India) [message #530558 is a reply to message #178171] Wed, 09 November 2011 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sayyedur
dear sir/Madam
My self Rehman Shaikh.I am currently working as IT Support Engineer.iwant to learn Linux
kindly guide me for same please provide me your cell no or Address
which i can contact you for Linux training.kindly reply as soon as
possible
thanks and regards
sayyedur.shaikh@gmail.com
Re: Linux Training (Mumbai, India) [message #530588 is a reply to message #530558] Wed, 09 November 2011 03:41 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
You're replying to a five year old post. If you want to talk to the poster I suggest you email them with the address they provided above.
Previous Topic: Two full time positions: Supply Chain Functional & Manufacturing functional, no relocation requi
Next Topic: Oracle DBA needed for Direct Hire, Permanent Position in Buffalo/Niagara region
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:54:42 CDT 2024