Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » notification is not sent to users
notification is not sent to users [message #186606] Tue, 08 August 2006 13:04 Go to next message
sesh8
hi i am dealing with an issue where

they allow oracle users to set the passwords.. and reset by themselves...if they want to that and click the button work flow will be triggered.............

and whats happening the workflow will generate password and sent a mail to the user..............out of 100 people only 70 are getting mails....
and when tried in the test instance it worked fine but put into production some peolple to get a mail they are waiting for 2 hours ans some dont recieve any mail...
so

please suggest me what to do friends.............

i tried every source but i am really in need of help.........

thanks
sesh..........

Re: notification is not sent to users [message #186611 is a reply to message #186606] Tue, 08 August 2006 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agostino_neto
Check the following:
1. Are you sure you using the same workflow as in test ? Did you load the same wft file using WFLOAD ?
2. Do those 30 people have their password set ?
3. Are you not calling a custom code a custom table which might be different between test and production ?
Re: notification is not sent to users [message #186704 is a reply to message #186611] Wed, 09 August 2006 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sesh8
hi ngouadjeu

thanks for you your reply

as you suggested i chekced it
1)i loaded same work flow

2)others 30 peolple reset their passwords

actually there is a fucntion user approval for password rest and there is timeout period of 4 hours.............

some peolple are getting their password rest mail after 2 hours but some are not recieving .....

...... any suggestions on this ..

thanks
sesh

Re: notification is not sent to users [message #186843 is a reply to message #186704] Wed, 09 August 2006 16:04 Go to previous message
agostino_neto
Ok. Do those 30 people have their email addresses set ?
Where are you taking those email addresses ?
If there is no difference between the two environment (custom objects for example) then restart all the Workflow listeners
Previous Topic: urgent requirements with sqlstar international for freshers &experienced
Next Topic: AP setups and base tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 16:22:37 CDT 2024