Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE Oracle Password?
HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE Oracle Password? [message #209228] Wed, 13 December 2006 21:36 Go to next message
lovelyzie
Hi All,

I open up any forms from the Oracle Application and click on the following:
HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE

The Enable Diagnostic form will appear. And it requests the ORACLE password. Where can I trace this password as neither the System Administrator or anyone who knows this password?

Thanks!

Lizzie
Re: HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE Oracle Password? [message #209232 is a reply to message #209228] Wed, 13 December 2006 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mahendravarma

Lizzie,
Default password will be 'apps'
u can try this !

regards
Re: HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE Oracle Password? [message #209242 is a reply to message #209228] Wed, 13 December 2006 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KARTHICK_narayan

Hi,

password for examine is ur database user "apps" password.

and if u dont want the method of asking the password when u click help->diagnostic means

set the profile option value at user level.

profile name "Utilities: Diagnostics "

regards
Karthick
Re: HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE Oracle Password? [message #209275 is a reply to message #209232] Thu, 14 December 2006 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lovelyzie
Dear both (mahendravarma & KARTHICK_narayan),

Thanks for your help. I can be able to go in to this forms.
A screen will open up which list the following:
Block:
Field:
Value:

Where should I look at this Block, Field, Value? In other words, what's table (In Block) does it belong too? This table link to which front-end form?

Thanks

Lizzie
Re: HELP > TOOLS > EXAMINE Oracle Password? [message #209278 is a reply to message #209275] Thu, 14 December 2006 01:02 Go to previous message
KARTHICK_narayan

hi,

for table name navigate to
help -> record history

as u already know, each forms will have several blocks.

the purpose of going to examine is, to identify the block name and field name.

and can u please mail me to karthick_narayanasami@bapco.net regarding ur exact requirement. so that it would be more helpful to discuss in detail of this.

regards
Karthick

Previous Topic: FAQ - Oracle project
Next Topic: Oracle alert -docs needed urgent !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 18:14:42 CDT 2024